Sunday is when I sit back with a lovely cup of tea and write about all the wonderful new books I've received and purchased in the past week. This post participates in fab memes Showcase Sunday and Stacking the Shelves.
• Amelia Grey's Fireside Dream by Abby Clements (review book)
• Heartbreak Hotel by Deborah Moggach (review book)
• How to Fall in Love by Cecelia Ahern (review book)
• Instructions for a Heatwave by Maggie O'Farrell (competition win)
• Life Swap by Jane Green (competition win/review book)
• Mutton by India Knight (competition win)
• Sense & Sensibility by Joanna Trollope (review book)
• Step back in Time by Ali McNamara (review book)
• The Life List by Lori Nelson Spielman (competition win)
• The Memory Box by Sarah Webb (review book)
• The Yorkshire Pudding Club by Milly Johnson (competition win)
• Through It All by Kristyn Lewis (review book)
I am so, so excited about all my fabulous new reads (even though I've now had to pile them next to my desk as my bookshelves are full...). Because I was away for the Bank Holiday last weekend this is the accumulation of two weeks of post, but even so it's an amazing haul and every day I came home to more delightful packages it made me very happy :)
From the ones listed above I've already read Heartbreak Hotel (review here), which is a very charming new read from the author of The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, and Sense and Sensibility which is a modern day adaptation of the Jane Austen classic (review up soon). I'm currently reading The Memory Box because that is the next review I want to have up but I also cannot wait to pick up the new books by Abby Clements and Cecelia Ahern as they're two of my absolute favourite authors, as well as The Life List (how stunning is that cover by the way?) and Through it All as they both sound like poignant novels.
Hope you all got some lovely new books in the last two weeks as well!