Sunday is when I sit back with a lovely cup of tea and write about all the wonderful new books I've received and purchased in the past week. This post participates in fab memes Showcase Sunday and Stacking the Shelves.
• A Friend of the Family by Lisa Jewell (bought)
• Always You by Erin Kaye (review copy)
• Beautiful People by Wendy Holden (gift)
• Coco's Secret by Niamh Greene (review copy)
• Conditional Love (ebook) by Cathy Bramley (review copy)
• Getting Rooted in New Zealand (ebook) by Jamie Baywood (review copy)
• How to Love by Katie Cotugno (review copy)
• Secrets of the Tides by Hannah Richell (gift)
• Silver Bay by Jojo Moyes (gift)
• Thursdays in the Park by Hilary Boyd (bought)
A colleague of mine is sorting out her books, making me the very lucky recipient of some new titles as well with possibly more to follow! I'm especially ecstatic to now have a copy of Silver Bay as Jojo Moyes has rapidly made her way to the top of my favourite authors list and this is one of the (many) books from her back catalogue I have not yet read.
Hope you all got some lovely new reads this week as well!